David Breston is a top-rated Houston domestic violence attorney who has over 20 years of experience defending people charged with family violence in Texas. He has handled thousands of cases and has a track record of getting excellent results for his clients.
He is passionate about defending people in Houston, Harris County and in the surrounding area. David Breston knows that all too often people are charged with crimes that they are not guilty of. He fights for his clients with a true passion and will fight to defend you.
“Helping people is the purpose of my life. When I find someone that is charged with something this is extremely serious and then I do a jury trial and they are found not guilty, that is extremely rewarding.”
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, May, 1997 | J.D.
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas | B.A.
CLASSES / SEMINARS TAUGHT
- Law School Admission, Princeton, 1998 – 1999
- GMAT Test, Review
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1997 – Present | Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1997 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2004
- Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1997 – Present